Brewers pitch

  • gandalfthe2
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 1, 2002
      I wonder if anyone knows of a supplier of brewers pitch in the U.K.?
    • Shavaylah
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 1, 2002
        have you tried

        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 1, 2002
          Does anyone know of any other suppliers of brewers pitch in the UK?

          >Subject: Re: Brewers pitch
          >
          >have you tried
          >
          > http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/LCVInternational/periodpr.htm

        • Neil Carr
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 1, 2002
            Helen Leaf wrote:

            > Does anyone know of any other suppliers of brewers pitch in the UK?

            I believe I heard once that Melanie Wilson sells some...stick around and I'm
            sure she'll get to you shortly...or email her directly.

            Neil
            Ah..I miss the good old days when childrens films were designed to scare them
            into submission instead of sell action figures.
            --Poster on SDMB
          • Stephen Guiver
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 2, 2002
              >From: "gandalfthe2" <stumpymart@...>
              >To: medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [medieval-leather] Brewers pitch
              >Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 09:23:52 -0000
              >
              >I wonder if anyone knows of a supplier of brewers pitch in the U.K.?

              >Brewers pitch is available from W.H.Keys Ltd. Hall End Works,
              Church Lane, West Bromwich, West Midlands. B71 1BN.
              Fax. 0121 500 5820. The cost approximately �80 pounds for 40kg.
              ( a life-time supply for me.) To this I add beeswax to make it
              flexible.