Re: Leather toys/ Balls

  • rlbowensr
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 21 5:37 AM
      Try www.kingskeep.com.

      --- In medieval-leather@y..., Gaelen <gaelen16c@y...> wrote:

      > How does one get a copy of this book?
      > Jonathan T Getty wrote:
      > > The MOL book on Household goods has two leather balls in it.
      >
      > Is there the fifth book in the Medieval Finds series? I have
      Knives &
      > Scabbards, Shoes & Pattens, Dress Accessories, and Textiles &
      Clothing...

      > Jon
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      > Dave Reines
      > 520-440-1646
      > gaelen16c@y...
      > http://www.spanishsteel.com/Gaelen

      > HotJobs, a Yahoo! service - Search Thousands of New Jobs
    • Sharon Smith Hurlburt
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 22 2:06 PM
        At 10:51 AM 8/21/2002 +1000, you wrote:
        Yes. The Medieval Household  ed Geoff Egan is the 6th book.
        Number 5 is The Medieval Horse and its Equipment - ed John Clark

        I have The Medieval Household, and it is definitely worth the £50. Don't
        know if it's still in print, but it is available sometimes for around the
        same price 2nd hand. (found one just now at oxbowbooks.com )

        Glenda.

        Are the folks doing the reprints planning on doing these two as well?

        And just how many books are there in this series, anyway?

        Sharon/Morwenna,
        who's got Knives & Scabbards & Shoes & Pattens in the reprint editions (& will get the next two when she scrapes together the money)...

        "Let's Drink, Drink, this town is so great, Drink!, Drink!, cause it's never to late to Drink!  Drink! to no big surprise, but what words rhyme with buried alive?"
        -They Might Be Giants- "Drink!"

        "And there'll be peace in the valley of death when I rise..."
        -Bob Mould, "Sacrifice- Let There Be Peace"