Re: [medieval-leather] Quivers

  • Adam Smith
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hidecrafters has an archery pattern pack that isn't bad for $5.95: http://hidecrafter.com/HTML/P90.html

      cheers,
      Adam

      Sword in the Stone Crafts -- Fine Leathercrafts and more for the new renaissance
      http://welcome.to/SwordintheStoneCrafts
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
        this site has searchable archive that is accesead at the bottom of the page.
      • Sharon Smith Hurlburt
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
          At 09:08 AM 8/1/2002 -0400, you wrote:
          Hidecrafters has an archery pattern pack that isn't bad for $5.95: http://hidecrafter.com/HTML/P90.html

          cheers,
          Adam

          A friend gave me a nice pattern for a simple & period English quiver.  Remind me after Pennsic (in roughly two weeks) & I'll post it.

          Sharon/Morwenna,
          who's in packing mode...

          Sacrifice me, let there be peace...
          When all of the hypocrites lie through their teeth &
          Talk about making a sacrifice, sacrifice me.....
          And there'll be peace in the valley of death when I rise..."
          -Bob Mould, "Sacrifice- Let There Be Peace"

          "Gonads are useful for their purpose, but they are no substitute for brains"
          -Paul Harvey