'Stepping through time' New Shoe book for sale

  • Melanie Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      I am now stocking this new book 'Stepping through time' by Olaf Goubitz, the
      leather and shoes expert the national Dutch archeological service . It has
      nearly 400 pages of shoes from Dutch finds and some foreign ones from
      prehistory until 1800 and it's in English with hundreds of line drawings by
      the author.

      It is a great book full of information.Highly recommended for those
      interested in footwear :)

      published in 2001 by the Foundation for Promoting Archeology (SPA), Zwolle,
      ISBN 90-801044-6-9,

      Cost 35 GBP or $50

      Shipping to US 11GBP or $15

      Less if you're in the UK