Re: [medieval-leather] Re: leather pots

  • Frojel Gotlandica
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
      Hi all
      We have a small project in the pipe at the moment to put up a list of living history and allied email lists on our
      links page.
      If you know of a list worth joining or worth a look, ie leather working, costumes, jewellery, blacksmithing,
      foods, discussions, all periods will be welcome so could you post me the details off list please.
      Anyone knowing of a good web page that is worth linking too please do the same. I have been collecting links
      for a while now but do not have anywhere near a reasonable percentage of those available out there.
      Cheers
      Sandy

      Fr�jel Gotlandica Viking Re-enactment Society.
      http://www.frojel.com/
      frojel@...