Webpage design question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
      I have some questions for the people who use the website "footwear
      of the middle ages".

      As part of the ongoing "latest changes" to the Footwear website, I
      was
      thinking about my keeping the shoe history text separate from the
      basic shoe designs. I'm thinking about actually combining those, so
      the text regarding, say, the changes in welt technology for 13th
      century shoes, is actually on the page showing the list for 13th
      century shoes.

      Does this seem like it would be useful to you?

      If I do that, I have a choice -- I can place the text in front of the
      list for the shoes, after it, or intersperce the listing throughout
      the text. I'm inclined to leave the listing at the front (say:
      ". Shoe
      . shoe
      . shoe
      blah blah, shoe, blah, blah...")

      Anyone have any other thoughts?

      Marc
    • TarbhLW@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
        Marc,

        Your proposed changes sounds most workable. I like the idea of text at the
        beginning.

        Uilliam

        A tire is only flat on the bottom.