COMPUTER MICE dressed in leather? yep....

  • nobhillfan@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      I found a website for charity where celebrities and artists decorated
      computer mice as art for auction. There are several leather ones and
      the best (I think) is the jockstrap one by Andy Harding. It's
      amazing that Martha Stewart and Mister Rogers are involved and then
      there are these leather ones too. They are at
      www.tailsofthecity.org -- that's ORG -- NOT dot com. thought you
      would want to know.