Shoe making video?

  • Anna Troy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      I don'r know where I got this url, it might even be from this list. it's
      http://prolisting.com/video/ and here are several videos on how to make
      modern shoes. The video ADVANCED SHOEMAKING is the one that I think looks
      most interesting but at $89 I was wondering. Has any of you guys heard
      anything about this company, good or bad or seen any of it's videos? Do you
      think the video seems worth it's price? Does anybody know of any other
      shoe-making videos out there? I'm interested in anything from medieval to
      19th century.

      Yours truly,

      Anna Troy

      "So many books, so little time."