[medieval-leather] List First Anniversary (+3 Days) :)

  • Gregory Stapleton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2000
      Greetings, Everyone!

      Happy Anniversary to Us!!! :) Well, it was a little over a year ago, March
      1, 1999, that this list was brought into being. In that time we've posted a
      little over 2900 messages! We currently have 169 subscribing members from
      around the world. We range from neophytes to seasoned professionals and
      everyone has made valuable contributions. I hope each of you have enjoyed
      the list and have added to your knowledge, skills and resources. Thanks to
      each of you for your time, interest and contributions to the overall
      knowledge pool!

      In this, our second year, I'd like to see people share more images of their
      recreations of period leather items. If you have any, please don't hesitate
      to use the vault and let the list know about your postings. Also, if you
      get anything in print about your leather work or research, please let us
      know and include information on how we can obtain it!

      Looking forward to another fascinating and informative year,

      Gregory G. Stapleton
      List Administrator
    • jamesahowell@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2000
        Greetings All!
        I think we would all agree that a large part of the sucess of the list
        is due to your efforts Greg. You have done a wonderful job with it.
        Thank you very much for putting in the time and considerable effort it
        took to get this started and keep it running!
        Kindest Regards, James