[medieval-leather] Fw: SC - A Panel on Sotelties- OT for most of you

  • Alderton, Philippa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2000
      I'm forwarding along this request, since many of us are going to various
      12th night celebrations- this looks like an interesting project, and since
      we all like to eat..... ;-)

      Please send any scans to her, not to me.

      Thanks,

      Phlip

      Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

      phlip@...

      Philippa Farrour
      Caer Frig
      Southeastern Ohio

      "All things are poisons. It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
      poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

      Johnson: Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
      Scotland, the men.
      Boswell: Indeed, and where else will you find such horses, and such men?