[medieval-leather] Going bye-bye

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1999
      I'm shutting things down for my going away for two weeks, so you all
      have a good time without me. I will not be leaving this address until
      early Friday morning if anyone needs me.

      BTW Greg, it looks like there may be an equivalent to "nomail" for this
      group -- go to "modify subscription" on the website and tell it that
      you only want to read the list on the web.