[medieval-leather] The Norweigan book :-)

  • Anna Troy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Whoever it was that recommended the book "Footwear from the Gullskoen are"
      thanks! It doesn't have that many patterns but boy! does it have
      embroidered shoefinds! I was lucky to get a hold of a copy, only one
      Swedish library had one and I'm definitly going to copy the whole book!

      Anna de Byxe

      "Anna's Crafts Links Page" has MOVED! to
      http://hem.fyristorg.com/owly/crafts

      "The Shire of Aros"
      http://hem.passagen.se/owly/index2.html