[medieval-leather] change to digest format

  • Maggie Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 1999
      G. Stapleton, et al.-
      It is with regrets that I request that you convert me to digest format.
      Time constraints have prevented my participation in anything approaching a
      relevent fashion. I thank all participants for their input. I have enjoyed
      all your comments & learned much (mostly that my project backlog is never
      going to shrink.) I hope that in digest format I can get the info if not the
      flow. If I catch up with something really good, you'll hear from me. Late,
      probably.
      Mark/Yvan Wolvesbane & Maggie/Margarita Kofinopoia
      Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery.
      Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present!!

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/medieval-leather