Source for alum tawed sides?

  • Jon Getty
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2013
      I used to get alum tawed sides from Siegel of CA, but with them out of business, Google isn't finding much.  Can anyone recommend a source of alum sides?  Ideally in the 6oz range?

      Thanks,
      Jon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2013
        I recently stumbled across this one, but I've not tried to touch base with them.

        --
        Ron Charlotte
        Gainesville, FL
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2013
          Lets try this again with the actual link...

          I recently stumbled across this one, but I've not tried to touch base with them.
          http://www.zackwhite.com/4--6oz-White-Alum-Tanned-Leather-Sides_p_3908.html