Market stalls e-book

  • geraldwoodside
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
      A while back, I found on-line an e-book on building market stalls, which of course at time I did not need. Now, I need to build a Medieval period market stall, and can not find that e-book. I hope some one here will know the link to it. Thanks in advance.
      Woody
    • Dragos
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
        a quick google search on medieval market stall produced these 2 results:

        http://www.parttimepolymath.net/tmstalls.html

        http://vonmeer.deviantart.com/art/Medieval-Market-Stall-155518797