Re: Well, it's been a long time coming....

  • Ben Arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
      I, too, was concerned that you were leading up to closing the group.

      I'm not as conversant as most of you in the working of leather, but the site holds great interest to me.  Keep up the good work.

      Ben Arnold, BSEE
      Pure Air Systems, Inc.
      954.721.5060
      "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." - Salvor Hardin

      "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"  -  Unknown
      My Blog:  http://benarnoldjr.blogspot.com/
      Web Site:  http://www.pureairsystems.info/