RE: [medieval-leather] Re: The Watling bombard

  • Gregory G. Stapleton
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
      Hey, Peter,

      Earlier in this thread you mentioned something about true Jacking. I went
      back and checked and I did post a formula for it many years ago. It's the
      one I got from Colonial Williamsburg. A bit messy to deal with, but it
      works great and looks good, too!

      My regards,

      Gregory G. Stapleton, Broker

      A great 'Thank you.' is a referral!

      Keller Williams Real Estate - Ballantyne Area

      3430 Toringdon Way, Suite 101

      Charlotte, NC 28277

      (C) 704-840-7529

      (E) GregoryStapleton@...