working links to my replica Bombard (jack size)

  • Peter Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      Here are some working links to photos of the scaled down Bombard. I opened
      a flikr account in order to be able to share photos.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/adamspf/8547760392/in/photostream

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/adamspf/8547760564/in/photostreama

      The damage from the frame scraping the leather as it stretched the leather
      around the globose center of the baluster shape is very clear in the photo.

      Peter