Fw: [Ancientartifacts] Leonardo Da Vinci: Bag Designer.....

  • Henry Plouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      Hi, folks.

      I belong to an antiquarian group and periodically we get a posting I think might be of interest.  The attached article is one of those.

      YOS,
      ALRIC

      ______________

      This may be of interest.

      I have shared this around and wanted to share it here in this group too:

      http://news.discovery.com/history/leonardo-da-vinci-bag-design-120109.html

      Good day all.

      angie

    • barry hicks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
        Wow. That's really cool! I might have to make one. :)
        Thank you for sharing!

        Barry