Duncan Sinclair's email hacked

  • Gawain Kilgore
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2011
      Greetings,Everyone,

      I believe that Duncan Sinclair's email has been hacked and have sent him a message letting him know. I have deleted the offending email and have temporarily disabled his account, until he notifies me that he has this fixed. I apologize for any inconvienence this may have caused and if you opened his email, I suggest you run a scan on your system.

      Sincerely,

      Gregory G. Stapleton
      List Administrator