Greetings from Philadelphia

  • barry hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2011
      Greetings. My name is Barry. I'm from the Philadelphia area. I'm somewhat new to the leather world. I make masks, mugs, coronets, and soon to make some armor and a sheath... oh and penners! It looks like there are some very experienced people here. I hope to learn and maybe even give a good 1/10 coin to the site! :)

      Looking forward to talking and maybe one day meeting many of you!

      YIS,

      Barry the White
    • Michael Hurley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2011
        On Oct 18, 2011, at 10:44 AM, barry hicks wrote:
        > Greetings. My name is Barry. I'm from the Philadelphia area. I'm
        > somewhat new to the leather world. I make masks, mugs, coronets, and
        > soon to make some armor and a sheath... oh and penners! It looks
        > like there are some very experienced people here. I hope to learn
        > and maybe even give a good 1/10 coin to the site! :)
        >
        > Looking forward to talking and maybe one day meeting many of you!

        Welcome! I have to admit the list isn't incredibly active most of the
        time, but there's good information to be had.
        --
        Auf wiedersehen!
        Michael

        "..No."