Trondheim sheath

  • Lh
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      Does any one have good photos of the Viking age sheath from Trondheim or any of the ones that have + xyz ME FECI + tooled on them. I know of one from Archon and another from Dublin. The details in the pics I have are hard to see. It looks like the writing is upside down along the top of the sheath where the metal edging is.
      Thanks
      Seathrun
    • Debra Curd
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
        Or text could be like this with your first name above your surname.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
          Sorry, sent to wrong addy