Terrible Ordeal!!!! James Good !!!!!!

  • timgood
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to
      Wales,United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the
      park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off
      us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.
      We've been to the embassy and the Police here are not helping issues at all and
      our flight leaves in a couple of hours but we're having problems settling the
      hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the
      bills,I'm freaked out at the moment.

      I need you to help me out.

    • Purple Kat
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
        will someone please contact this person and tell them their account is
        HACKED!!!

        Thanks!