This is exciting ! A shopping spree !

  • Helen Leaf
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
      How are you recently ? I received the MAC cosmetics and tiffany jewellery which I bought from my friend's shop:?' 'www.shop4lady.info''@.The price is very low and the quality is very good.So I was positively bursting to tell the news.They have kinds of products and brands.Otherwise,they can make wedding dress to measure if you need.I suggest you can register member when you go shopping,and you can save more money.
      Best wishes !

    • Edward
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2010
        why cant we have spammers giving away free leather products...

        --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com, Helen Leaf <helenhutileaf@...> wrote:

        > How are you recently ? I received the MAC cosmetics and tiffany jewellery which I bought from my friend's shop:?' 'www.shop4lady.info''@.The price is very low and the quality is very good.So I was positively bursting to tell the news.They have kinds of products and brands.Otherwise,they can make wedding dress to measure if you need.I suggest you can register member when you go shopping,and you can save more money.
        > Best wishes !
        > ¡¡

      • Jon
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2010
          It would appear that Helens email account has been compromised, ether that or she didn't feel like sharing the exciting news with me when I saw her yesterday at Hersmonceaux Medieval Festival!

          --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com, "Edward" <racs3333@...> wrote:

          > why cant we have spammers giving away free leather products...

        • Leslie Cox
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2010
            Just a reminder from a someone who's at least part geek in mundane life -
            Helen's email may simply have been chosen at random from the address book of
            a totally different, infected, PC... it's called spoofing,and it's
            extremely likely to have happened here.

            Look to your own PC - especially if you did NOT receive the original post.

            And don't blame Helen for not sharing; she was likely O-blivious and
            Uninvolved ;-)

            -- Lady Lucy Rose Falconer

            On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Jon <laffinjon@...> wrote:

            > It would appear that Helens email account has been compromised, ether that
            > or she didn't feel like sharing the exciting news with me when I saw her
            > yesterday at Hersmonceaux Medieval Festival!
            >
            > --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com<medieval-leather%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > "Edward" <racs3333@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > why cant we have spammers giving away free leather products...

          • ren_junkie
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
              Happened to me a couple weeks ago. Even sent an email to me from me.

              I was less than happy.

              Christopher