Visiting the UK in April

  • J
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 10:58 AM
      Hi folks,

      My wife and I will be visiting the UK in the second half of April, and I'll have a chance to see a lot of museums while she's giving seminars. We'll be based in London, York, and Edinburgh, and I'm already planning to go to MoL and Jorvik. It doesn't look like I can easily get to Walsall.

      But since I know we have a lot of experience on this list, I was wondering if any of them might like to share advice or (if I'm very lucky) show me around your local museum.

      Thanks much,
      Jon