Re: [medieval-leather] Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to medieval-leather. Visit today!

  • Leslie Cox
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2010
      Greetings, Michael! *waves from the back*

      I can't possibly know more than you, but we certainly share interests in
      leatherworking, etc. I dabble in leathercarving to decorate items my
      husband creates.

      I'm sure you'll find helpful folks here - I know I always have!

      Smiles, Leslie Cox
      (SCA - Lucy Rose Falconer)