Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to medieval-leather. Visit today!

  • Michael Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2010
      Greetings folks,

      My name is Michael (Valinn in the SCA). Just a quick note to
      introduce myself to the list. I worked at Renaissance fairs for about
      12 years and have been active in the SCA for the last 9. I've been
      doing most of my own leather work for that entire time, making things
      I need as I go. Mainly I wanted to join the list in order to gain
      access to those more knowledgeable than I. Aside from leather
      working, I'm also a bladesmith and dabble in brewing mead and cider.

      It's a pleasure to meet you all,
      ~Michael
    • Leslie Cox
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2010
        Greetings, Michael! *waves from the back*

        I can't possibly know more than you, but we certainly share interests in
        leatherworking, etc. I dabble in leathercarving to decorate items my
        husband creates.

        I'm sure you'll find helpful folks here - I know I always have!

        Smiles, Leslie Cox
        (SCA - Lucy Rose Falconer)