Bottle

  • K.C. French
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
      I want to make a bottle and a tankard but never was able to locate the instructions I remember seeing a year or 2 ago or instructions on the files section. the Puzzle Bottle is not detailed enough for me. For example what oz. leather should I use to start with.

      Thanks,

      Kevin

    • mmchiliman60@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2009
        4 to 6 ounce leather works good there pretty straight forward to make
        Michael of Devonshire
        **************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try
        the new Email Toolbar now!
        (http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)