mustard and white leather....

  • William Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
      Thanks for the info Ron!!

      However, I was making fun of myself in my last post....

      I NEVER wear white and I would never dare wear white leather as I love the mustard covered pretzels WAY TOO MUCH!!!

      William

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
        At 10:04 AM 11/12/2008, William wrote:
        >Thanks for the info Ron!!
        >
        >However, I was making fun of myself in my last post....
        >
        >I NEVER wear white and I would never dare wear white leather as I
        >love the mustard covered pretzels WAY TOO MUCH!!!

        I suspected as much, but oddly, it does come up. It is _amazing_ the
        things that some of my SCA knight friends get on their dress belts...

        Curry beat me, once turmeric penetrates something, it's pretty much permanent.