uploaded several pix today

  • William Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hey folks,

      I just realized I have never uplaoded any of my pix to the group photo
      albums.

      I created a album called 'william hicks' and added pix of the following:

      black belt and pouches (about a year old, have a few knicks in them now)

      suede corsets (made Sept & oct 2008 for the ladies pictured)

      sword hangers (made oct 2008)

      Viking hat (made to look distressed and broken in already, Summer 2008)

      Quidditch pads - (kinda medieval lol. for a costumers halloween
      costume, Oct 2008)

      I will be uploading more as I get stuff done.

      Reply if you have any critiques or comments on how I can improve or if
      you have questions!

      Thanks!

      William