Wine skins

  • Jon Murphy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
      Does anyone have any information or experience with wine or water
      skins? I don't want to do the modern plastic lined bota bag or stiff
      leather costrel or flask but a flexible leather bag. My google-fu
      seems weak. Thanks in advance.

      Jon
    • William Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
        This site has a great tutorial on how to make leather drinking bottles, but I do nto think it is the one you are looking for.

        http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3084

        The site is wonderful and it is a great place to get ideas and interact with other leatherworkers.

        William

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
          great link; thanks for the post!

          -- Lucy Rose Falconer