Re: Question about Leather stains

  • robertthelost
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2008
      How to Remove Sweat Stains From:
      Leather, Suede

      Mix a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water. Swish to create a great
      volume of suds. Apply only the foam with a sponge. Wipe with a clean
      dry cloth. On leather only, follow with Tannery Vintage Leather Cleaner
      & Conditioner or Fiebing's Saddle Soap to condition the leather.

      He he cant say I knew that but I wanted to help so I tried good Ole

      http://home.howstuffworks.com/how-to-remove-sweat-stains.htm

      hope that helps

      In Service
      Robert