Re: [medieval-leather] Digest Number 1722

  • Frojel Gotlandica
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2008
      For those interested, the back issues of Viking Heritage Magazine has
      been made
      available in digital form. The mag closed last year due to lack of
      funding but there
      have been some great articles in it. The whole set costs $35. which was
      about a
      six month subscription.

      Worth a look anyway.

      http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=834068

      Cheers
      Sandy
    • Robert McL
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2008
        Thank you Sandy - I have a number of the early issues of the Viking
        Heritage Magazine and have been looking for the later editions. Dan
        Carlsson has also listed other download including one which covers
        leather and metal knife sheets found in Gotland also.

        Toirdealbhach