leather and the warrior

  • Sir William Flanagan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
      I finally bought the Book .....yea!!!!!

      It is cheaper to buy it from Amazon UK

      amazon usa wanted like 160.00 dollars for it geez!!!

      pluse if you get it from Neil Mc Greagor he is part of the mesume and
      is going to help the mesume ......so I was told by a mesume member :-D

      with shipping and all it was like 35 pounds which I belive is
      somthing like 70 US dollars ?

      Flanagan

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2007
        At 08:55 AM 11/21/2007, Flanagan wrote:
        >I finally bought the Book .....yea!!!!!
        >
        >It is cheaper to buy it from Amazon UK
        >
        >amazon usa wanted like 160.00 dollars for it geez!!!
        >
        >pluse if you get it from Neil Mc Greagor he is part of the mesume and
        >is going to help the mesume ......so I was told by a mesume member :-D
        >
        >with shipping and all it was like 35 pounds which I belive is
        >somthing like 70 US dollars ?

        Wow! I may have to do that after the holiday gauntlet is over. I
        never thought to check the Amazon UK site...

      • macbain39
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2007
          I think the difference in price is because one is the original
          printing and one is the reprint.Unless you collect books the reprint
          is probably the better but.

          --- In medieval-leather@yahoogroups.com, Ron Charlotte <ronch2@...>