Re: Need help

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 27, 2007
      I live in Northern Indiana, and get my stuff from Indianapolis, not
      many mountains in between here and there.

      Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions, I see I'm going to have to
      play with several things before I know what will work for me. Thanks
      agian for all the help.

      Dennis
      BlackHand Leathers

      > Where do you live? The super sheen may have been frozen during
      shipping, even if it had to come over mountains to get to you in the
      summer. When I had a Tandy store 20-some years ago, they had us order
      the water-based products in bulk before winter set in. That avoided the
      shipping conditions during winter.