RE: [medieval-leather] Digest Number 1665

  • Jim Ponte
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      I agree, you will need to define what it is exactly, then try working on a scrap piece. I have had little luck with any solvents that wont stain the leather in some way. Recreation and trial and error seem to be the best method. Light marks will be relatively easy,but an indented mark will be harder without removing the surrounding area. Let us know how you make out. Jim Black Pearl Leather& Finery

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?