Transport for memorial stone- can anyone help?

  • Saint Phlip
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      I'm looking for someone willing to bring a memorial stone to Pennsic.
      Sue ran S&M Leather at Pennsic, for many years, and we'd like to
      present it to her friends and family. I can accept delivery in my camp
      at any time during Pennsic, and have willing and muscular neighbors to
      get it out of a vehicle.