Follow-up: 6 in 1 Hollow Leather Punch Set, Shapes: Widget Supply

  • The Dudleys
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2007
      Greetings,

      I'm afraid I wasn't able to test out the Widget filigree punch. Two of the
      punch tips were so deformed as to be unusable, a third looked pretty
      doubtful, and I'd stick to garment weight with the other three. It was a
      good idea, though, something like the Craftool multi-tipped punch. Quality
      just wasn't there. Weaver filigree punches still seem to be the way to go.

      Best regards,
      Friedrich