Re: CA article

  • Matthew Martsolf
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 7, 2007
      Saint Phlip,

      How about a nice pair of kids sized bracers for the article. You
      could even do a template - size your own - type pattern for it. Would
      only require having a pair of scissors and something to make holes
      with. They can easily be made from scrap leather. They could also be
      decorated very easily by children with marker, dye or paint.

      Mathius