[medieval-leather] Re: medieval-leather digest

  • John Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 1999
      Well, you wimp, I'm going! Latest forcast says clear fri & sat, possible
      showers sunday.

      Duryn

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/medieval-leather
    • Ian Carlisle
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 1999
        On 7 Apr 99 at 9:49, Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

        > Talon reports:
        >
        > > Yes, it is! Here in Calif. we have a war coming up this weekend. But not
        > > everyone is from here.
        >
        > Maybe so, maybe no. We've got authentic English =weather= pouring
        down

        > Selene the snuggly
        > selene@...

        Actually, it's been warm and sunny here in England this week. :-)

        Ian, the bronzed adonis

        Ian Carlisle
        Artefact Research
        York Archaeological Trust