RE: [medieval-leather] PIcs of Leather Vessels

  • akathan@wi.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      I can't do that until I have permission from the ROM.
      I would not want to upset them and have them restrict
      access by others to their collection. And I will pursue
      getting that permission after Pennsic.
      --Corin
      ...sniffling...puppy dog eyes...Quivering Lip (tm)
      Oh goodness, get a grip, man! Stand up straight,
      stop sniveling, there, that's better.