[Fwd: *WH* Calling all novice leatherworkers]

  • rmhowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      Reply to Mistress Aenor, not me please.
      Magnus

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: *WH* Calling all novice leatherworkers
      Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:18:09 -0400
      From: Aenor d'Anjou <aenor@...>
      To: keep windmasters <keep@...>

      I might have a job for inexpensive leatherworkers ...

      Have a look at about the second or third picture down- the leather kids
      costume armour at:

      http://www.jandmtoys.co.uk/swords_and_shields.php

      And tell me if you could make something similar to these (not direct
      copies), and how much would you charge (wholesale price ). I would also
      consider selling them on commission at our gift shoppe (to be called
      Camelot Treasures) and at our merchant booth.

      Thanks for your consideration!
      Feel free to post to any leathermakers you might know. Many hands make more
      costumes :-)
      --
      Maîtresse Aénor d'Anjou (Kirsten Wienand Vaughan)
      www.angevintreasures.com