Chinese/japanese Leathercraft

  • Neil Carr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hey all

      Watched "House of Flying Daggers" last night, was very taken by the
      carved bracers/cuffs (looked like a "filled from behind" type
      embossing, if you know what I mean), and other leather bits in the movie.

      Just wanted to know if anyone has any sources on medieval oriental
      leather? I've seen some armour stuff, like the printed leathers in
      Japanese armour, but nothing else. Anyone have more info?

      -Neil/Thomas