Historic-HornAntlerBone

  • Linda Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005
      A new group has been started for those who are interested in working with horn, antler, bone and
      other natural materials such as ivory, amber and soapstone. Items made from natural materials
      played such a vital role in daily life before the advent of plastics. This list is not meant to be
      specific to any era or period, but we would like to keep the "historic" aspect in place.

      Historic-HornAntlerBone can be found here:

      subscribe:
      Historic-HornAntlerBone-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      I hope that this list grows into a valuable resource for everyone who is interested in working with
      natural materials to re-create items from our past.

      Please feel free to cross post this where appropriate.

      Thanks!

      ::Linda::