Re:midden

  • Ana Deissler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      > > *You* know I have a midden, *I* know I have a midden.... Wanna
      > take bets that our family's descendants will be prosecuted for
      > despoiling a proto-cavern?
      >
      > What the heck, throw some old shoes in there - people will think
      > it's a ritual site and won't dare complain....

      I laughed so loud (reading this email at the public library) that I had the
      staff worried. Remember I am the weird one in this end-of-valley Welsh
      miners community who always asks for strange interlibrary loans titled
      "Small leather finds from Saxo-Norman Durham" and similarly obscure items.
      So I had to read it out loud and then we were all rolling on the floor.

      Cheers,
      Ana