[medieval-leather] RE: Alfonso Books (was Re: Re: Spice Storage)

  • Helen Leaf
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      Hi,

      if you have a look at Edilan's page, you'll see a few of Alfonso X El
      Sabio's works
      http://www.edilan.es/hojas/00e.htm

      - they're huge impressive volumes.. I once looked at the 'Cantigas de Santa
      Maria' edition in the British Library, and it needed a trolley to carry it
      over to my reading desk..

      Helen

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2005
        At 09:42 AM 5/3/2005, Helen wrote:
        >Hi,
        >
        >if you have a look at Edilan's page, you'll see a few of Alfonso X El
        >Sabio's works
        >http://www.edilan.es/hojas/00e.htm
        >
        >- they're huge impressive volumes.. I once looked at the 'Cantigas de Santa
        >Maria' edition in the British Library, and it needed a trolley to carry it
        >over to my reading desk..
        Much thanks, at least I can drool....