Re: seax-scabbards - no drawings

  • Ana Deissler
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Yahoo groups does not allow attachments and I am a computer-dunce and don't
      know how to put stuff on the photo-page, that's why.
      As I intend to "publish" the instructions also with two of my reenactment
      societies' circulars there will be drawings available from me off-list on
      request.

      Cheers,
      Ana
    • Phlip
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
        Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

        > Yahoo groups does not allow attachments and I am a computer-dunce and
        don't
        > know how to put stuff on the photo-page, that's why.
        > As I intend to "publish" the instructions also with two of my reenactment
        > societies' circulars there will be drawings available from me off-list on
        > request.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Ana

        If you like, I'll be happy to put stuff on the photo page for you. I'm
        really looking forward to seeing what you have to say ;-)

        It's not for nothing that it's said, "A picture's worth 1000 words".

        Saint Phlip,
        CoD

        Blacksmith's credo.

        cat.