9948Re: [medieval-leather] Are you a Leather Technologist.

  • sarfraz ahmad
    Jan 6, 2005
      Dear Ron,
      How are you.
      I want to ask you a personal question.Are you
      related to leather buiseness?I am also related to leather business and I am
      a Qualified leather technologist.We can exchange information regarding
      leather and leather business.