9750Bracers

  • Jennifer Cootware
    Sep 11, 2004
      Does anyone have any documentation on the use of leather bracers in the
      middle ages or Renaissance? I like leather working and making bracers for
      decoration, but I don't even know if they were actually used, beyond metal
      ones in armor. I'd appreciate any information on leather bracers anyone can
      give me, especially if anyone has any medieval art that depicts (or seems to
      depict) the existence and use of leather bracers. Thanks.

      Jennifer Cootware (real name)