8138Swordbelt pix

  • Jonathan T Getty
    Aug 1, 2003
      Have a look in the Photos section of the medieval-leather group
      website. I've posted pictures of the three sword hangers I examined at the
      Kelvingrove Museum in Glasgow. I do have a few more pictures if you're
      interested in details and dimensions, but I tried to pick the best photos
      here...

      Also, if you happen to be going to the museum, the curator mentioned that
      they have a number of other hangers in storage in the basement, and could
      have taken them out for me if I'd given them more than two days notice :)

      Jon
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic